Re: Cross database foreign key workaround?

От Nagib Abi Fadel
Тема Re: Cross database foreign key workaround?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You can try to use dblink (function returning results
from a remote database)and create some triggers with
it in order to make remote referential integrity.

Or if there's a lot of links between the tables in the
2 databases it may be better to use one database.