Is the use of array as PL/PGSQL function arguments ?

От pgsql-ml@baguette.net
Тема Is the use of array as PL/PGSQL function arguments ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Since it's not possible to do a function with a variable number of arguments, I am wondering if it is possible to use
anarray as an argument in a PL/PGSQL function ?

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION myownfunction(members.id%TYPE[], events.id%TYPE) RETURNS BOOLEAN AS '
  BEGIN
    ...several sql queries that are OK...
    RETURN TRUE;
  END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

I am currently getting this error : ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "["

But I don't see anything in the documentation that forbids the use of array as arguments. So, did I make a mistake or
isit forbidden ?

Thanks in advance :-)

Bruno BAGUETTE (pgsql-ml@baguette.net)