Re: Easy way to verify gitignore files?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Easy way to verify gitignore files?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Is there any automated sanity check that we can run to find this sort
>> of problem? �I suspect that we probably have got some errors in the
>> .gitignore files, particularly in the back branches, and it would be
>> nice to find them now before they get in the way of normal development.

> I assume one could write a perl script to check this pretty simply...

No doubt, but I was hoping somebody already had.  In particular, it'd
be best if one could use git's own logic for matching .gitignores,
rather than reimplementing it in a way that might or might not behave
quite the same.

Сообщение: Re: Easy way to verify gitignore files?
Сообщение: Re: Easy way to verify gitignore files?