Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
>> Actually, just looked again, it was wxMac-2.4.2, but I am downloading
wxWindows from CVS right now and I will try that

We noticed several improvements in 2.5.1 and therefore recommand using the
latest CVS version. At pgAdmin team level, we only support wx 2.5.1 in order
to simplify bug tracking and so on.

> > The configure problem is related to the libpq library. Where and how did
> > you install PostgreSQL on your host? Did you install it from sources?
> From source into /usr/local/pgsql, like so
> configure --with-perl --with-java --with-libs=/sw/lib
> --with-includes=/sw/include

OK, there is a ./configure script problem linked to PostgreSQL installation.
Adam H. Pendleton <fmonkey@fmonkey.net> may answer more precisely. Or could
someone in the team help?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel