Re: updating INSTALL file

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: updating INSTALL file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> I think the INSTALL file needs to be updated.  Its list of configure
> options doesn't seem to mention --enable-thread-safety.  I don't know
> what else...

That is done by Peter as part of updating HISTORY once we update SGML.

I would rebuild it right now but the cross-links I added to INSTALL to
allow a mention of shared_buffers and sort_mem as part of the tuning
recommendation has broken the INSTALL build:openjade:/usr/local/share/sgml/stylesheets/docbook/html/dblink.dsl:203:1:E:
XRefLinkEnd to missing ID
'RUNTIME-CONFIG-RESOURCE-MEMORY'openjade:/usr/local/share/sgml/stylesheets/docbook/html/dblink.dsl:203:1:E:XRef LinkEnd
tomissing ID 'RUNTIME-CONFIG-RESOURCE'gmake: *** [INSTALL.html] Error 1gmake: *** Deleting file `INSTALL.html'(2)
grep(2)grep -i 'RUNTIME-CONFIG-RESOURCE-MEMORY' *.sgmlbackup.sgml:    (see <xref
linkend="runtime-config-resource-memory">).installation.sgml:   mentioned in <xref
linkend="runtime-config-resource-memory">.Otherruntime.sgml:    <sect3 id="runtime-config-resource-memory">

Peter?  Help.

Pennsylvania19073