Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Mardi 30 Septembre 2003 11:40, Adam Witney a écrit :
> I don't think this part is a problem with the wxWindows part is it?

OK, we are delighted to know you got wxWindows installed from the 2.5.1 latest
branch. This is an important first step... We are quite happy to know it
compiles fine.

The configure problem is related to the libpq library. Where and how did you
install PostgreSQL on your host? Did you install it from sources?

Best regards,
Jean-Michel