Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Дата
Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa  (Adam Witney <awitney@sghms.ac.uk>)
Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa  (Julian Smart <julian.smart@btopenworld.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Mardi 30 Septembre 2003 11:02, Adam Witney a écrit :
> Is wxCocoa the same as wxMac? wxCocoa gives an unknown module error from
> Thanks

Dear Adam Witney,

./configure --help gives me:

[...]
  --with-mac               use Mac OS X
  --with-cocoa            use Cocoa
[...]

Seems like we have to choose between --with-mac and --with-cocoa. I would say
(without really knowing) that --with-mac is the compatibility layer of MacOsX
to old Macintosh applications, whereas --with-cocoa is the native MacOsX
interface.

But this may well be the converse. Julian, could you tell us more about these
issues?

Cheers, Jean-Michel