Re: 7.4 status

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: 7.4 status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 11:50:23PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Tom Lane writes:
>
> > At the very least we need to set a strings freeze soon, so the
> > translators can catch up.  Peter, are you getting close to done with the
> > message revisions you've been making?
>
> Yes, I think we're ready for a string freeze.  Alvaro, do you have
> anything you still want to submit in that area?

The only things left that I can see are

#: commands/tablecmds.c:4093
msgid "tables \"%s\" already has a TOAST table"
"tables" -> "table"

#: commands/user.c:651 commands/user.c:1357
msgid "sysid %d is already assigned"
"sysid" -> "user ID"?  Not sure, maybe it can be a group ID.

"I think my standards have lowered enough that now I think 'good design'
is when the page doesn't irritate the living f*ck out of me." (JWZ)