Re: Access - can't close Form

От Fabrizio Mazzoni
Тема Re: Access - can't close Form
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi .. i have the same problem ..

If i left forms open i would get the same error and could not close them unless i would change to design mode ..

and solved it this way :

In the access db open the database then in the menu open Tools --> Options Then go in then Advanced section and set the
ODBCUpdate interval to 32766 (instead of 1500)

Next run regedit on the windows machine that opens the db and go to the following key:

HKLM --> Software --> Microsoft --> Jet --> 4.0 --> ODBC and change the following key : (If you use access 97 than jet
willbe 3.5 and not 4.0)

Connection Timeout from 600 to 0 (Remember to use decimal and not hexadecimal when you edit)

It took me about 5 motnhs to understand this problem but finally it worked!!!

Best Regards,

Fabrizio Mazzoni
Macron Srl