Re: PL contribution guidelines?

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: PL contribution guidelines?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 28 September 2003 11:53, mlg7 wrote:

> >> I'm not aware of one.
> >
> >http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/PLLanguages
> >
> >Josh posted it on advocacy few days back.
> >
> > Shridhar
>
> That does not work:
> : Proxy Error
> : The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> :
> : The proxy server could not handle the request GET /guides/PLLanguages.
> :
> : Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Operation timed out

Try google cache

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=cache:iDjd8nA-l2IJ:techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/PLLanguages+list+of+postgresql+procedural+languages&hl=mr&ie=UTF-8

The google search term I used was "list of postgresql procedural languages".
Look for first techdocs link.

Yesterday when I got same error, I thought there was problem with
international link again...:-) Hard to tell where exactly problem is..
Shridhar