ODBC for PostgreSQL

От wcheng@softintegration.com (Wayne W. Cheng)
Тема ODBC for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello,

We have developed a C/C++ interpreter (Ch) that can run all
ODBC programs across platform without compilation and linking.
(http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-ch)
(http://www.softintegration.com/products/toolkit/odbc/)

I checked the documentation about ODBC "installation" and "Windows Application"
on the link below
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.2&idoc=0&file=odbc-install.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.2&idoc=0&file=odbc-windows.html

I wonder if you are able to add information about Ch
to run ODBC programs in the documentation in addition to VB etc.
It could become that "Ch, Access, Delphi, and Visual Basic all support ODBC
directly."

I think the benefit to mention Ch is that all ODBC programs can
run across platform in Windows, Unix, Mac OS X without the tedious
linking/compiling cycle. Moreover, free Ch CGI Toolkit provides easy way
of doing CGI programs with ODBC together.

Best regards,

Wayne
http://www.softintegration.com