Re: Trouble compiling for Solaris 8

От nishad@ptolemy.tlg.uci.edu
Тема Re: Trouble compiling for Solaris 8
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Janet Borschowa wrote:

> Hi,
> Try using the configure option --enable-pthreads. The undefined symbols are
> defined in the pthread library on solaris.

Hey, thanks!  It turned out that I needed -lsocket -- you definitely
put me on the right track.

So, would the developers please consider adding -lsocket -lnsl to
configure for solaris, permanently?  It won't link unless you specify
both libraries.

Cheers,

Nishad

> Janet Borschowa
> Software Engineer, Database Products
> Rogue Wave Software
> (541) 753-1931   FAX: (541) 757-4630
> mailto:borschow@roguewave.com  http://www.roguewave.com

"Things ain't been the same since the blues walked into town."

                                                -- Larry Love