Re: MySQL-to-PostgreSQL

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: MySQL-to-PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This scripts don't do the job completly, but give you a boost. I normally pass
my MySQL dumps throught these scripts and then open them with my editor and
do the changes that were missing.

You will always have to make changes in things like MySQLs inconsistencys
(dates that don't exist, an so on).

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?