Re: data directory growing huge

От Esger Abbink
Тема Re: data directory growing huge
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

thanks for the tip(s), reindex did the trick wonderfully.

> > On two production server (7.2rc2) of ours
>
> [ blanch ]  You're running a production server on 7.2rc2?  Still?
> Get thee to 7.2.4, at least.  We do not make dot-releases for idle
> amusement.

not sure what "blanch" means but I can imagine ;)

It's not so bad really. Although these are production servers they dont
actually *DO* that much in the sense that anyone is actually looking at
the data they hold :) So it's not really a priority for us and they have
been giving us no grief at all, except for this.

The usage will change soon though, and at that point I will probably be
upgrading them to the latest stable version.

It certainly looks like you guys havent been idling while I was away not
reading this list :)

thanks,

Esger

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net