Re: ecpg build on AIX 4.2.1

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg build on AIX 4.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 01:18:32PM +0200, Hans-Jürgen Schönig wrote:
> Correct.
> I had the same error on AIX 5.1 last week (see hackers' list).
> As far as 7.4beta is referred two additional patches are needed (see
> postings by Tom Lane on this topics).

So adding $(filter -lssl -lm) does fix this?

> Adding the linker options will solve your problems and PostgreSQL will
> work nicely.

Probably in the same manner.

I'm sorry, I didn't see the other mails. They simply got lost in that
virus flood happening these days.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De

От: Wade Klaver
Сообщение: Re: invalid tid errors in latest 7.3.4 stable.
Сообщение: Re: creating/accessing new runtime parameters