New SQL standard ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема New SQL standard ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Looking at the web site:

SQL:2003 Documents New!!!
This set of files represents an almost indistinuishable delta on the
actual SQL 2003 standard. In a few months, the INCITS website will post
the SQL 2003 standard for purchase

is this the same as what we talk about as SQL3??

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:43:59 -0500
From: Kenneth Andresen <kandresen@gmx.net>
To: scrappy@hub.org
Subject: New SQL standard

Hello Marc,
It is a new SQL standard soon to be released, and it seems to be animportant standard this time, unlike those from 95
and99. KnowingPostgreSQL is the database best conforming to the SQL standards, Iassume you already are aware of this
newISO/ANSI SQL standard,anyway, you might be interested in downloading the latest draft
fromhttp://www.wiscorp.com/SQLStandards.html.
If you already had the draft, please ignore my e-mail.

--
Best regards,Kenneth                          mailto:kandresen@gmx.net