Re: Regional Contacts Wanted

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Regional Contacts Wanted
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Alvaro,

> The translation effort has gotten somewhat obscure.  The translators
> list has moderator-approved subscribal, and my subscription wasn't
> approved (why?  I am still the only one who has done any work in
> translating to spanish AFAIK).  I wonder if there's someone else working
> on the spanish translation of the 7.4 press release?

We have a spanish translation, but I would love to have you on the translators
list.   For some reason, I did not receive your subscription request notice
... possibly because I tried to set up the list to share admin with Robert.
For that matter, I thought I subscribed you myself when I created the list.
Will be fixed today or tommorrow.

FYI, Christian Kokuri has been doing a some Spanish translation as well,
including the press release.  I'll e-mail it to you seperately so that you
can proof it.

The reasons the list is closed are because: a) we've had spam problems on
several other lists, and b) at some point we may want to translate something
which isn't yet public knowlege.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions