Re: FW: [postgis-users] ": can't parse "ne 1, pg_atoi: error in " &empty strings in shp2pgsql output...

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: FW: [postgis-users] ": can't parse "ne 1, pg_atoi: error in " &empty strings in shp2pgsql output...
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Mike,

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 12:19:52PM -0400, Mike Leahy wrote:
> On Norman's recommendation below, I'm forwarding this question to this
> list...

The above is the right approach, but it sounds like you are still
opening the files in binary mode.  Additionally, you may want to
restrict just opening COPY files in text mode (if possible) to avoid
breaking other areas.  If you figure out how to fix this issue, then
please submit a patch to pgsql-patches@.

Thanks,
Jason