[elein@varlena.com: Re: is General Bits Issue # 43 correct?]

От elein
Тема [elein@varlena.com: Re: is General Bits Issue # 43 correct?]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
----- Forwarded message from elein <elein@varlena.com> -----

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:48:22 -0700
From: elein <elein@varlena.com>
To: Avi Schwartz <avi@CFFtechnologies.com>
Cc: elein <elein@varlena.com>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] is General Bits Issue # 43 correct?

Yep, you are right.  Good catch.

Note, however, you have to do the extra quotes I was warning
about if the id is text:

for v_tmp in execute ''select min(price) as price_selected_min,
                      max(price) as price_selected_max
                      from table1
                      where id = '''''' || myid ||
                      '''''' and 1 = 1 '' loop

And thank you!  I will publish the correction before most
people read the article :-)

elein@varlena.com

----- End forwarded message -----