pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Stephan,

Thank you very much, this is the best organisation we can think about.

pgAdmin3 is a good way to test and implement the needed features of wxWindows
2.5 for MacOsX. If possible, we would be happy to release binary packages of
wxWindows for MacOsX, like we do in our daily snapshots.

See:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/development.php#dev_snap

Do not hesitate to have a ***quick look**** at pgAdmin3 internals. Until now,
we invested in a MacOsX 10.2 platform on a donated Mac to pgAdmin3 project.
You can have free access to this machine, but this should not be needed as
you have your own. This computer was meant to release daily snapshots of both
wxWindows and pgAdmin3. But we never succeeded in compiling wxWindows with
the required options.

See:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#source

Any comments and guideline are welcome. Maybe you should register
pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org and give us directions.

Cheers, Jean-Michel Pouré