pgsql-server/contrib/pg_autovacuum README.pg_a ...

От momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
Тема pgsql-server/contrib/pg_autovacuum README.pg_a ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@svr1.postgresql.org    03/09/13 13:26:18

Modified files:
    contrib/pg_autovacuum: README.pg_autovacuum pg_autovacuum.c
                           pg_autovacuum.h

Log message:
    > OK, well as we wait on the fix for the stats system, let me submit my
    > patch for pg_autovacuum.  This patch assumes that the stats system will
    > be fixed so that all inserts, updates and deletes performed on shared
    > tables reguardless of what database those commands were executed from,
    > will show up in the stats shown in each database.

    I had to make a further change to this to take quotes off the 'last
    ANALYZE' in order for it to not overquote the relation name, so
    there's a _little_ work left to get it to play well.

    I have deployed it onto several boxes that should be doing some
    vacuuming over the weekend, and it is now certainly hitting pg_
    tables.

    I would like to present a CVS-oriented patch; unfortunately, I had to
    change the indentation patterns when editing some of it :-(.  The
    following _may_ be good; not sure...

    Matthew T. O'Connor
    Christopher Browne