Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Samedi 13 Septembre 2003 10:46, murali@sristi.org a écrit :
> I am glad to see your response. we need to change from "Teleglu" to
> "Telugu" on the site http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

You are more than welcome. I updated the web site. Sorry for the confusion.

Could you please send me the translation of "Telegu" as well as your name
written in Telegu in an attached UTF-8 file. This will allow us to modify
pgAdmin3 language selection menu.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language