Re: State of Beta 2

От Kaare Rasmussen
Тема Re: State of Beta 2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

> Yes, it's been discussed to death, and it isn't easy.  See the archives

That's what I thought.

> "interesting" category.  It is in the category of things that will only
> happen if people pony up money to pay someone to do uninteresting work.
> And for all the ranting, I've not seen any ponying.

Just for the record now that there's an argument that big companies need 24x7
- could you or someone else with knowledge of what's involved give a
guesstimate of how many ponies we're talking. Is it one man month, one man
year, more, or what?

Just in case there is a company with enough interest in this matter.

Next question would of course be if anyone would care to do it even though
they're paid, but one hypothetical question at the time :-)

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk