Re: translating pgadmin to Hindi

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: translating pgadmin to Hindi
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Vendredi 12 Septembre 2003 16:07, Guntupalli Karunakar a écrit :
> Hi,
>  I would like to volunteer (coordinate volunteers) for translating
> pgadmin & related stuff to Hindi language. I am currently Gnome Hindi
> coordinator. Right now busy with Gnome translations, but can start
> pgadmin & others in October.
> Regards,
> Karunakar

Dear Guntupalli,

Welcome to pgAdmin team and thank you for joining us. You name was added to
the translation page http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php
(available in a few minutes after sync).

On this page, you will find the required .po file for pgAdmin3 and its web
site. Also a small howto. We welcome your feedback about this howto.

pgAdmin3 will go stable in a few days or weeks - pretty soon. Do not hesitate
to coordinate someone else to do the translation. We will do our best to
answer your questions. Do not hesitate to ask for help.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel