Re: Dutch translation

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Dutch translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Frank,

Le Vendredi 12 Septembre 2003 11:29, vous avez écrit :
> I'd be glad to hand over my current translation in progress, with 222
> strings translated to Fred, so he can pick up where I am at the moment. Or
> you could start from scratch so that your translation is fully consistent.
> It's your decision :-)

Thank you for handing over to Fred. Please send me your .po file and I will
publish it as a translation in progress.

> What can I do? Well, the least is proofreading Fred's translation when it's
> done. Or I could go and translate something that I *do* use :-) Or I will
> join the normal pgsql-hackers list and start submitting patches and ideas.
> Or... Hey - the possibilities are endless.

Do what you prefer. This is free software. We are open to any proposal.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language