Re: Win32 native port

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Win32 native port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Below is the email that prompted me to add the derived files to
WIN32_DEV CVS.

However, most people don't want them in there, so I have removed them,
and updated the web page to recommend the nightly snapshots (which have
the derived files), and mentioned the tools that will be needed for a
CVS build:

    http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html