Re: Dutch translation

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Dutch translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Jeudi 11 Septembre 2003 23:22, Fred van Bemmel a écrit :
> No Dutch translation yet ?
> I would like to volunteer for this translation.
> English name 'Dutch'
> Native name 'Nederlands'
> Regards,
> Fred van Bemmel

Dear Fred,

Thank you very much for your proposal. Your email reminds me that ... we were
contacted on 31 August by Frank Schoeb who registered to do the Dutch
translation of pgAdmin3.

By mistake, I forgot to add Frank on the translation list at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php. I updated the list now.

I apologize for this mistake.

Did you notice it was also possible to translate pgAdmin web site? What I
propose is that you get in contact with Frank and organise a team of two
translators. One can translate pgAdmin3 fast, before we release pgAdmin3
stable version, another can concentrate on the web site. Also, being two is a
better solution for proof-reading your works.

What do you think of this team solution? We would be very pleased to include a
Dutch translation. Do not hesitate to contact us for any question. We will do
our best to support you.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel