Re: pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/Tag: backen ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/Tag: backen ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> > > That is just false.  Look at the CVS history of these files.
> >
> > I meant I wasn't going to _resurect_ those files in CVS HEAD, only in
> > WIN32_DEV.
>
> That is not the point.  The point is: you claim that no Windows developers
> are going to want to change those files.  The fact is: A glance at the CVS
> history shows that these files have already been changed several times
> because of Windows-related work.

Uh, I am lost now.  The derived files have changes for Windows?  Oh, I
do remember changes for WIN32 reserved words that are used in our
grammar, but those are all done now.  Right now, we have a TODO list,
and are focusing on that.  If someone changes it for Win32, I will
update the file.