Re: State of Beta 2

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: State of Beta 2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Beta2 is running archives.postgresql.org right now ... >4gig worth of
data, and seems to be performing pretty good, no crashes that I've been
made aware of ...

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: How to convert a UnixTimestamp to a PostgreSQL date without using ::abstime ?
Сообщение: Re: How to convert a UnixTimestamp to a PostgreSQL date without using ::abstime ?