Re: v7.4b2 : How can I use COMMENT ON for Large Objects ?

От Frank van Vugt
Тема Re: v7.4b2 : How can I use COMMENT ON for Large Objects ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> This is a psql artifact, not a feature supported by the backend.
> If you want to do likewise, emulate the code in src/bin/psql/large_obj.c.

Thanks, it seems that since I also want to allow non-superusers as well to
'trigger' an automagically created comment on a large object 'upload', it was
easier to use a plpgsql function on the system tables with security definer.

--
Best,

Frank.