Re: About pgAdmin III

От Γιάννης Παΐλας
Тема Re: About pgAdmin III
Дата
Re: About pgAdmin III  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm@poure.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
I don't agree,

there is a problem fitting greek translations in the
dialogs. The same occurs with some other languages
too.

Pgadmin has become a "global" tool, and it would be
nice if the designers considered the user's opinion
from the other part of world!

BTW, pgadmin's functionality is in the dialogs: FULL
of features.

Regards

Yiannis Pailas

 --- Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> έγραψε: