Re: Panic Index!!!!

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Panic Index!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 01:38:23PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Edwin Quijada" <listas_quijada@hotmail.com> writes:
> > This select get 20 seconds to doing. My 2 first table has 500000 reords each
> > one
>
> The row counts mentioned in your explain output seem suspiciously small.
> Have you ever ANALYZEd or VACUUMed these tables?

We got him up and running on the spanish list.  Appropiate
clue-installing tool will be applied as necessary.

(Maybe people should not be so fast to post on more than one list at the
same time...)

"The eagle never lost so much time as
when he submitted to learn from the crow." (William Blake, citado por Nobody)