Re: FE/BE Protocol - Specific version

От Kaare Rasmussen
Тема Re: FE/BE Protocol - Specific version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > If my memory serves me well, Oracle has a number of system triggers. On
> > database startup and shutdown and perhaps also on connection start and
> > stop.
> >
> > Sometimes they're very handy.
>
> Is this a TODO?  Is there an API that would make sense for us?

I believe it would make sense. But I'm not up to the task to implement it.
Maybe if someone is looking into triggers anyway in another context...

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk

От: Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Сообщение: Re: tablelevel and rowlevel locks