Re: Win32 native port

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Win32 native port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joerg Hessdoerfer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks to all who have replied (privately or via the list), it seems sometimes
> it's just necessary to be a bit insistant!
>
> That said, I'm positively surprised by what has been done already (especially
> Bruce and Marc, this is really a GoodThing to have the web page and the
> list).
> I'm currently in the process of setting up my development environment (how the
> heck do I get bison/flex to compile under MingW/MSYS? Oh my...), and then
> I'll go adventuring in the code.
>
> Thanks again, all. Looking forward to seeing you on the -win32 list.

Uh, I should have mentioned that on the web page --- I will now.  I
normally mount the Unix file via Samba and run everthing from there so I
can run bison/flex and CVS from Unix, and just do the compiles via
Win32.

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: Seqscan in MAX(index_column)
Сообщение: Re: Seqscan in MAX(index_column)