Re: ANONCVS? Is it being updated correctly?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: ANONCVS? Is it being updated correctly?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
k, I just wipe'd out and rebuild /projects/cvsroot, and it looks like the
files are in sync again ... I checked abased on the pltcl.c commit that
Tom made at noon today, and the changes are there ... not sure why it
wasn't updating properly, bu tlet me know if you see it again ...