Re: Transaction status in default psql prompt?

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: Transaction status in default psql prompt?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 11:31:55PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Yes, I like the transaction status being the default prompt, but I don't
> like the prompt shifting.  Remember guys who have the current directory
> in their prompt --- the thing bounces around all over the place.

Is that avoidable if you want to be able to indicate nesting level as well?
There may be a simple but difficult choice there.  Personally I'd like to
see something like an opening brace ("{") in my prompt for a transaction;
that'd be a nice, nagging reminder that I'm in the middle of unfinished
business.

Jeroen