Re: Win32 native port

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Win32 native port
Дата
Re: Win32 native port  (Joerg Hessdoerfer <Joerg.Hessdoerfer@sea-gmbh.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
OK, I have created a Win32 project page that contains all relevant
information:

    http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

I have CC'ed this to the new native win32 port mailing list as well.

От: Ashley Cambrell
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Using oids
От: "Serguei A. Mokhov"
Сообщение: Re: [DEFAULT] Daily digest v1.3954 (22 messages)