Re: C++ and libpq

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: C++ and libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 04:09:26PM +0200, Czuczy Gergely wrote:

> libpq++ is not gone, i just don't like it. I've written an other C++ API
> for databse systems, name SDBI, but i cannot use it for a stored procedure
> :)

I've never looked at writing native stored procedures, but do you think
this is something libpqxx could help with?

If so, let me know what would be necessary or helpful to add to the
library.

Jeroen

PS Find libpqxx at http://pqxx.tk/

Сообщение: Re: Index tuple killing code committed
Сообщение: Re: Index tuple killing code committed