Re: PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian

От Guillaume LELARGE
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian  ("Viktor Vislobokov" <vvislobokov@lukoilperm.ru>)
Список pgsql-docs
Le Samedi 30 Août 2003 14:33, Bruce Momjian a écrit :
> Viktor Vislobokov wrote:
> > Hello Bruce!
> >

> >   I finished first version of my own translation of PostgreSQL Tutorial
> > (for PostgreSQL 7.3.3).
> >   The translation is not fully nice, but I think, it ready for use.
> >
> >   I ask to help Oleg Bartunov and he is began read and fix some
> > things, but then he say, he has no time, because he works for
> > preparing next version of PostgreSQL.
> >
> >   I can send translated sgml to you. Do you want this?
>
> [ CC'ing docs list.]
>
> I am not sure how we handle translations of the docs.  Folks?
It sure is a really important question. A french team is in their way to do
their own translation of the postgresql manual. It would be interesting if
localized manuals could be integrated in the postgresql package.

--
Guillaume <!-- http://absfr.tuxfamily.org/ -->.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian
От: "Dan Langille"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian