Re: Tests

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: Tests
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 22/08/2003 22:00 Bill Moran wrote:

> [snip] Well, as much as I _am_ a die-hard BSD geek, I'm far more
> interested in
> knowing what platform is really best when I need a top-notch PostgreSQL
> server.
>
> I'm going to try to force some time this weekend to do some tests ...
> we'll see if I succeed ...

I, for one, would be very interested to see your results (can't you find
something better to at the weekend than **** about with computers ?:)

<selfish-mode>
What I'd really be interested in is a comparison of Linux vs BSD using
each OS's variations of file system on the same single-processor Intel/AMD
based hardware.
</selfish-mode>

Selfishness and sillyness aside, I'm sure your tests will of interest to
us all. Thanks in advance

--
Paul Thomas
Business |