Auto-update a field when record is changed

От Stuart
Тема Auto-update a field when record is changed
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Folks,
I was wandering if there was a feasible way to automatically update a field
in a table, say 'revision_date' in a record whenever any other field in the
record is changed.  My attempts to use a trigger caused repeating loops and
bombed with error.  I would like to be able to update such a field
automatically anytime a record was updated.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stuart

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: