Re: Delete denied?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Delete denied?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Guys:

> Contributing could be that the table holding the deleted records is a child
> table with an "ON CASCADE DELETE" of one of the tables being updated
> elsewhere in the function.  And the function works if called by the owner of
> the table (and the function).

Further update:  I tried changing the owner of the function and table to no
avail.   Also tried dropping the FK.   It seems to work if called by the
owner of the database, but not otherwise.

I'm really baffled ... I've written several hundred procedures for 7.2.4, and
have never seen anything like this.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco