Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew,

> I see btw that no change has been made to the docs. That's bad IMNSHO.
> The situation with RH is unchanged with today's kernel errata patch,
> too. I propose to submit a doc patch with the following wording, unless
> someone objects or improves it:

First, off, I'm crossing this to PGSQL-DOCS, which is the correct list for doc
patches.

Second, don't you think we should have some mention of the Alan Cox patch?

Otherwise, I think your doc patch is good and needed before we go final.
When we settle the second question, I'll submit a diff for you.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit
Сообщение: Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit