Re: table-level and row-level locks.

От Koichi Suzuki
Тема Re: table-level and row-level locks.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I understand this is very old topics but ...
I tried to find where such lock mark is defined in each tuple on disk, but I
failed to find such definition in include/access/htup.h.  Only the bit
relevant to lock is HEAP_XMAX_UNLOGGED and I understand this bit is used only
when we have to split a big tuple into multiple blocks or to toast it.

I need to know where such "lock marks" are stored in the source level.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks,

Koichi Suzuki, NTT DATA Intellilink Corp.

土曜日 12 7月 2003 00:17、Tom Lane さんは書きました: