Re: full path infrastructure for DT_SONAME?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: full path infrastructure for DT_SONAME?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The original patch added rpath only for libpq and a few other places.
Larry, I think you should submit a patch that follows what HPUX does.  I
think you only need to modify the unixware portion of Makefile.shlib.  I
think the original objection was having to put stuff in libpq/Makefile.

Tom Lane wrote:
> Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> > Has the idea of putting the infrastructure in place to allow a full pathname
> > to be fed to DT_SONAME been totally killed?
>
> What makes you think you need new infrastructure?  The HPUX port has
> used a full-path rpath for years.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Pennsylvania19073