Re: [webmaster] Database Infos

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [webmaster] Database Infos
Дата
Список pgsql-general
See the documentation section "Monitoring Disk Space".  Also, you are
better off asking in one of the mailing lists.

=?iso-8859-1?Q? Markus=20Sch=FCler ?= wrote:
[ text/html is unsupported, treating like TEXT/PLAIN ]

font-family:Verdana;font-family: Verdana' >How can I get Infomations about Maximun, Used, Free and
Reserved<BR>Database-Space ? Can I get such informations with SQL-commands ?<BR><BR><BR><BR>cu GONSO</body></html>
Spam-Schutzauch fur Ihre Domain<br>WEB.DE FreeMail Deutschlands beste E-Mail - <A
HREF="http://f.web.de/?mc=021130"><B>http://f.web.de/?mc=021130</B></A>

От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: FATAL: The database system is in recovery mode
От: "Eric Anderson Vianet SAO"
Сообщение: Re: unexpected chunk number