Re: TODO items

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: TODO items
Дата
Re: TODO items  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce,

>         o Allow array declarations and other data types in PL/PgSQL DECLARE
>         o Allow PL/PgSQL to support array element assignment

AFAIK, these two are not done, but they are redundant.  Either one requires
the implementation of the other.

>         o Add PL/PgSQL PROCEDURES that can return multiple values

Hmmm ... I know how this got on the TODO, but it's a fragment of a larger
suggestion about PROCEDURES vs. FUNCTIONS.   I don't think it makes much
sense on its own without the other elements; maybe we should take it off
until I can make a full proposal?

>         o Add table function support to pltcl, plperl, plpython

If this was done, I would dearly love to know about it ...

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions