html tarball not found in doc/Makefile

От garrick
Тема html tarball not found in doc/Makefile
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               :       Garrick Staples
Your email address      :    garrick@usc.edu

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)         : sun4u sparc

  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)  : SunOS 5.9

  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-7.3.4):   PostgreSQL-7.3.4

  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.95.2)          : gcc 2.95.3

When building a directory other than the source directory,
postgres.tar.gz isn't found when doing 'make install'

Please describe a way to repeat the problem.   Please try to provide a
gtar zxvf postgresql-7.3.4.tar.gz
mkdir postgresql-7.3.4/build
cd postgresql-7.3.4/build
../configure
gmake
gmake install  <-- watch the first few lines carefully

If you know how this problem might be fixed, list the solution below:
Line 73 should have "$(srcdir)/postgres.tar.gz" instead of just
"postgres.tar.gz".

Btw, I'm not on the list, so CC me if you need a reply.