Re: Snake Php configuration

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Snake Php configuration
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Friday 01 August 2003 14:44, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> When it is done, please drop me an email, I will upload the required code
> to display UTF-8 data.

After PHP installation on Snake, if you want to test UTF-8 display yourself:

- open pgadmin3/class/pgadmin_session.php
- uncomment line 42,
- comment line 43

Connect to pgadmin3/index.php and select the French language.
You should be able to see the accentuated characters.

Otherwise, it might be a locale configuration problem under GNU/Linux. The
first thing to do before tweaking the system is to build PHP with iconv
(inconv needed on the system, does not seem to be installed on Snake) and
mb_string support.

When/if it is done, please drop me an email. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel