Re: python interface

От elein
Тема Re: python interface
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
gborg has the cvs access, bugs, features, etc. listed
for the pygresql project.
The website link on the gborg page does point to PyGreSQL.org,
however.

Will these "auxilliary links" be available from gborg or
are you going to manage it all from PyGreSQL.org?

In otherwords, if someone is looking for the interface,
where is the best place to point them?  I'm asking
because most projects are accessible to gborg and I
think at minimum the link to the project should be
maintained.  People should be able to cruise gborg
and find pygresql easily.

But if the cvs access, bugs, features, etc. are not
on gborg, those links should be moved or redirected
to the proper page on pygresql.org.  Also so people
can find them more easily.

elein